Fully online educational program for grades 9-12.
- Full Year Online Curriculum
- Up to 6 Online Subjects
- Academic Guidance
- Record Keeping
- Annual Assessment
- Diagnostic Test – as necessary
The Standard Diploma is aligned with the requirements of the Florida Department of
Education for graduation. This diploma is accepted in most colleges and universities. The
world language is not necessary for this program, although it is strongly recommended
if the student plans to attend college. Students who are not sure about university or
professional plans may prefer to obtain this Standard Diploma.
1. Requires 24 credits to earn this diploma
2. Requires no less than 2.0 GPA
3. Take the SAT or ACT or send an exception letter
NOTE: Students wishing to qualify for the Florida Bright Futures Scholarship must meet